Dear Archers,

The time has come to pay our semester fees.

What is it you ask?

The semester fees are essential funds that NP Archery requires to upkeep its equipments such as the target boards, wooden bows, platinum arrows, miscellaneous tools (screwdriver, jig) and lots more. You might have noticed that our boards are always on the brink of falling apart. So these fees are VERY important to buy or maintain those boards to facilitate in our training.

Those of you who are currently borrowing the club's equipment, the price of the semester fees is a small sum compared to the actual price of the whole set of equipment you are using now. For those of you who are using their own equipments, the fees would GREATLY assist you in your training as mentioned above.

Due to the High Importance of the semester fees, I WILL be chasing those who do not pay. This is not like the usual $1 fines. However, I do understand if some of you have financial difficulties. If so, please do tell/contact me personally. (It is better if you talk to me directly)

The semester fees:

Members: $25

I will give you guys by next Thursday, 15th July 2010 to pass me the semester fees. Those who have problems in paying, talk to me.

Thank You.


Zulhilmi Ariff
Asst. Treasurer
91879004 / growlmon955@hotmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor