Here are a few things to take note of, and also to update you on the upcoming NTU IAC held on 5-6th March.
1) Reporting time on 5th March would be 7.15am SHARP
2) Compound team open will be cancelled due to a lack of sign ups. However, the remaining compound archers without teams to be randomly teamed up (mixed institutions).
3) Lucky draws will be conducted at random timings throughout the 2-day
event. Student ID have to be presented to collect the prize.
4) It will be single detail, shooting with a maximum of 3 archers per board.
5) The Best Distance will be calculated based on the final scores for a total of two ranking rounds.
6) There would also be an unofficial scoring via the digi-flip chart
7) In the morning, the sun will be facing towards you while you are shooting.
8) *This is the schedule for competition days:
Morning session: Recurve Open and Recurve Novice
Afternoon session: Compound Open and Recurve Intermediate
9) Attire would be 2015 POL-ITE jersey including the shorts given.