URGENT!!!

Archers who are coming for the camp which will be held from 17th(Mon) to 19th(Wed), please send me your

  • FULL Name
  • FULL Student Number
  • Course / Year
  • Contact Number

via SMS or MSN ASAP!!!!!

My number is 98232845.

I need to submit the list of archers who are staying overnight by this Thursday.

Please take note that this Training/Bonding Camp is compulsory for all competitive archers. Anyone who are not able to attend or come on any particular day, please inform me.

Archers who are unable to attend this Camp without informing me, would be suspended from the club.

And please bring some paper and writing material to note down on what items to bring and some details of the camp.

Thank you.

-Silie

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor