Saturday, February 16

Dear archers,

Here's a very bad news (or maybe to some its not). I was informed that our school field will be under going some maintenances till 23rd March.

So our Training Camp will be postpone till probably a week before school reopens, in April.

But we will still have an outing on the first week. Any suggestion?

And we'll not be able to conduct our usual Saturday training in the school field during the coming semester break. But we'll still have a training in school next Saturday (23rd Feb), if the field is still available.

So as for our holiday trainings, we'll try to train at some where else. Location will be confirm with you all soon.

Lastly, do you all want a BBQ next Saturday (23rd Feb) or after SP Open?

Please feedbacks. Thanks.

All the best for your Exams =)

-Silie