Hi all,

for this fri's public sighters, it's just to go there to shoot in order to get perhaps " your feel" at that particular competition ground. As such, it is optional to go on friday as there will still be sighters on the competition days itself. Archers intending to go can follow me to leave the school to NTU at 1.30pm. However, i'll need to settle some admin stuffs on friday. All competing archers are to pay me the full competition fee of $26.75 on friday. Please pay me the exact fee. I do not wish to trouble myself with giving back change. Any surplus will go into my very own "zijie fund" instead of the club fund. I'll be at the field from 9am - 1.30pm. Failure in doing so shall face serious impromptu punishments from me during camp which will depend on my mood then.

zi jie

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor