Thank you people for wanting to go for the BBQ.

It will be on the 29th August, in Lakepoint Drive.
Please meet at about 6pm at the Lakeside MRT control station, I'll bring you guys in together and someone can teach me how to start a fire when we're there.
If you're coming in early or late, give me a call. I'll still bring you in.
Contact: 81135129


The BBQ's
free(man, i love that word) so please do a little potluck and bring some chips and stuff for the event. We may not have enough food, lol.

For drivers, this may be a little inconvenient but you may have to park at the visitor's carpark. No worries, you can ring me if you're lost or something.

Lastly, best wishes to all your examination papers. Those who disappoint and get a GPA of below 3.5, be prepared to DIE!






Danny

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor