Bad news, moderate news.

I am definitely not pleased with the rate things are going with regards to the jerseys. I have made clear instructions as to sending me your shirt sizes and preferred names and till date, the number of names that i have is PATHETIC.

For the last time, those who haven't done the necessary procedures, send your details to Master_hakkai@hotmail.com
If you are unsure, i don't mind receiving your details again.

This will be my final reminder.



On a lighter note,
Great job on your trainings. I like the attitude.



Main committee members, there will be a meeting this Saturday, 12 September 2009, after training schedule.
Year 3 senior committee members are exempted from this meeting.

Also, for those registered for the first aid course, please attend all lessons and pass the damn test.







Danny

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor