Dear archers, I realise the severity of the situation. Firstly, I would like to apologise to everyone. As I have not set a good example for everyone by arriving late for multiple training sessions. I apologise for my actions and will make an effort to set things straight.

From this day forth, a new policy shall be implemented. Official training will start at 9 a.m. sharp. Which means everyone is to be in the field by 9 a.m. Latecomers will not only pay the fine but, the whole club will also do PT punishment together for the entire morning. So everyone is supposed to be in the field with their bows set up before 9 a.m.

Secondly, it has come to my attention that trainings have becoming more and more meaningless for many of you. Therefore I need everyone to set certain goals they would like to achieve in archery, and more importantly what you want to achieve after every training session (E.g. Scores, form, fitness etc…). I do not wish to see people attend trainings for the sake of attending them. I’d rather you not show up at all if that is your aim. I want to see improvements in both training attitude and individual standards from now on. So please spend some time to think of what you want to achieve before every training session, and put in the necessary effort to achieve it by the end of the day. Thanks you.



Keith.

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor