Fun Shoot 2011 - End

Hello Freshies!!

I hope all of you had fun today. Without you guys, it would not have been possible :)

We will be posting the details about the Basic Archery Course (BAC) very soon, so stay tuned!

On a side note, I would like to make a clarification regarding the presentation today. Regarding the two weeks duration for BAC, it was meant to be two consecutive Saturdays. I apologise for any misunderstandings that may have occured especially for the group during the morning session.

It has been my pleasure to see your interest in this unique sport. May I meet you guys again during the BAC!

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to use our tagboard or give us an email as cca_archery@connect.np.edu.sg

Regards,
Zulhilmi Ariff
President

Popular posts from this blog

NTU IAC 2018

Indemnity Form for Training Camp & NUS Indoor