Most of you have already got your equipment loan (risers, limbs, quivers, sights, strings) from the club. This serves as a reminder that
- The equipment loaned to you is your responsibility. Do not allow any one who is not a current member of Ngee Ann Polytechnic Archery Club to set up and/or use the bow.
- When you put your signature in the loan log book, you are committed to take good care of the equipment. You are also agreeable to pay for losses, damages or other liabilities of the equipment you have loaned from the Club as deemed fair by the club.
- All losses, damages or other liabilities of the equipment in your care must be reported immediately to the Quartermasters.
- The bow must not be assembled in public. To transport the equipment best, simply put them in a bag. It is fine for some parts of the dismantled bow to be protruding out of your bag.
- You must sign on the return column of the loan log book through the Quartermasters upon return of all equipment that is written in the log book in their original condition.
Also note that the following will be required for every archer, as the club will not be providing these equipment. You can buy the following from Coach:
- Finger tab
- Chest guard
- Arm guard
- Quiver (optional)