POL-ITE is this weekend and there are some things you all should take note of.
Things to bring:
1. Bow and arrows (Basically everything you need to shoot, like DUH)
2. Fletches/Vanes and Nocks (Please keep them in your quiver)
3. Ballpoint Pen (For scoring purposes)
5. Water bottle
6. Umbrella/Sunglasses (Optional)
7. Extra Shirt (In case it rains and you're drenched and need a change of clothes)
Registration starts at 0800 hr. We will be meeting at SP's field at 0715 hr. For those who do not know how to get there, please meet at Dover MRT by 0710 hr. Please be PUNCTUAL.
Also, always start the day right - Have your breakfast before the competition.
Saturday: Jersey + Training shorts/Long pants + Covered shoes
Sunday: Jersey + Similar shorts/pants as your teammates + Covered shoes
Meanwhile, study hard; hydrate yourselves; stay healthy; don't worry too much; have fun and enjoy when it comes!
... MENTALITY IS EVERYTHING.