It is time for the long awaited training camp! This camp is to prepare ourselves for the upcoming POL-ITE competition! The camp will be held on the 18th to 20th September. Training will be as per normal on the 21st September (Monday).
Things to take note:
- Report at the field earlier to set up the field
- Training rules are to be followed throughout the entire camp.
- Ensure that you bring a large water bottle and towel (bow towel and personal towel) for training and enough clothes to change for all 4 days (loft is booked from 18-21, it is compulsory for all archers to stay in loft).
- Meals will not be provided so please so remember to bring enough cash to last you for the entire 4 days.
- Please fill up this indemnity form and pass it to the captains by Wednesday (2 Sept).
Attendance is compulsory, unless you have a valid reason. Please inform either of the captains if you are unable to make it.
"Hard work beats TALENT, when talent does not WORK HARD" - Tim Notke
Zi Ying (Vice-Captain)